Thursday 8 October 2015

Pleasant suprise

Today, I had a mild breakfast in the morning and then I went to office in hurry as I was already late. I reached office on time at 10.05 am. Phew!! Boss was standing just a step away from the main door. Just looking at his face, one can make out he was angry. He told me you are five late??..I told him that no sir I was not!! knowingly that I was late. He told me that I should take care of these things from next time and he also blabbered few things which I failed to remember and some  I do nt want to share..hehehe..
Then with god grace, he moved to his cabin in front of desktop. I don’t know what the dell he do on that desktop. sitting for hours and doing nothing. After that I started my day with saying hi to member of the office but that didn’t work and had couple of fight with member to finish my day. With total dejection, I lock my cabin on move out of the office in the evening. Everyone is looking tired, slothfully walking out of the office and very important to mention frustrated!!!.
Finally I reached home by catching the old municipal transport bus. I got a wonderful surprise, mom was their at the home. She lives in Mathura with my father, but frequently visit delhi to see me, whether I am good or bad..hehehe..
She had cooked for me, such pleasant surprise . After  so long I got the opportunity to have dinner from my motherhand. He has cooked for me my favourite hulva , rathia, matta panner and poories. I was tried after doing work in office, so these things looked more than blessing to me. I know she has  put an effort  for me. I apprevate her for her effort. We had dinner together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment